Analysis of food intolerances
Nutritional advice and tests for the detection of food intolerances.
Why undergo food intolerance analysis?
The analysis of food intolerances allows to identify the food proteins that can generate adverse reactions to the body.
At our pharmacy you can perform the Food Intolerance Test (F.I.T.) through a capillary blood sample that allows you to detect adverse reactions of the body to certain foods or food groups.
What are the symptoms of food intolerance?
- GENERAL SYMPTOMS: tiredness, drowsiness, headache, migraine;
- GASTRO-ENTERIC APPARATE: digestive difficulties, abdominal swelling, nausea, abdominal pain and cramps, gastritis, gastro-duodenal ulcer, colitis, diarrhea, constipation, flatulence, eruption, aerophagy, hemorrhoids;
- CUTANEAN EQUIPMENT: hives, acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis;
- CARDIO-CIRCULATORY SYSTEM: alteration of blood pressure, palpitations, extrasystole
- URO-GENITAL EQUIPMENT: disorders of the libido, uro-genital inflammations;
- MUSCLE-ARTICOLAR SYSTEM: cramps, spasms, muscle tremors, muscle weakness, joint and muscle pain.